The wait ends here

10:09 AM Posted by Krishna

I had wanted to own a blog for quite a long time. But my commitments and my friend Ragu's laziness had made me postpone my plans indefinitely. Finally 'D' day came and now I own a blog - "My Blog". So what this blog gonna be like? Techie oriented? Fun oriented? Philosophical stuff? Gossips? Rated 'A'? Hmmm.... I just don't wanna commit anything on the nature of my blog as of now, you will be knowing it when my blog gets populated with contents. This being my first blog post I just don't wanna stop with an introduction/advertisement... So what shall I write about?? What would be the best beginning? Finally I decided to speak something about  "THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"...

da.jpg

I browsed the WWW and the definition given there was "One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position". I somehow feel that injustice has been done to this term while phrasing the meaning. A Devil's Advocate according to me is one who's views are not commonplace. The audacious Devil's Advocate revolutionizes the thinking in a stereotype society.  He may fail but he would have made an impact, an impact which would turn his failures into a success. He may face defeat in the present but the future belongs to the DEVILZ ADVOCATE.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    been waiting for ur blog for ages... may give a useful peek at the virtual you.. dont make it too techie.. i lost half my readers because i talked too much about functional programming....

  2. Anonymous said...

    Krishna,your first blog is fine!Try to be more narrative from next blog."Devilzadvocate talking about devilzadvocate!" .

  3. Anonymous said...

    Finally Krishna has come to the world of blogging...

    Krishna coming of age?

    Kalakare chittu,

    Pudhu blogu, Pudhu blog postu Pramadham!

    Never knew your first blog post was going to be your autobiography!! lol

    keep blogging...

  4. Anonymous said...

    finally!! :) join the club :)...HAPPY BLOGGING!! :D

  5. Anonymous said...

    dai underwear devil boy.... welcome to blog arena....

    @ganesh
    dei i hope u left something...
    he did correct one malayala kutti ...

    Underwear boy on fire... ROTFLOL!!

  6. Anonymous said...

    @scriptdevil
    Thanks da! I'll definitely learn from your mistakes. So nothing much abt functional programming.

    @vidya
    i'll definitely try to be more narrative. Any suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

    @upas
    Thanks

    @ganijuu
    Hey there are more dimensions to my life apart from being a devil's advocate. About me coming of age........hmm time is gonna answer that question for u..

    @Ragu
    Dei dog unakku sani un vayila than. Nan malayala kutti, telugu kutti, kannada kutti elathayum vechu ottalam.. But unnaku verum kaavya mattum than. So ne konjam un thiru moutha moodina nalla erukum. Then u do anything at ur own risk apparam ennai thita koodathu. Purinjitho.... Ella every one will ROTFLOL seeing u.. Even your mom!!!

  7. Anonymous said...

    why wordpress da??

  8. Anonymous said...

    @keshav because wordpress is better than blogspot.. it is 100% open source.. you can download the source code and read it... if you want, you can install it on a site you have in the future and import all the comments and posts to the site with one click!

  9. Anonymous said...

    Good One !! Do u know that Devil's Advocate was a professionally held post in Church for 500 years till late Pope John Paul II abolished it !!!

    Planning to start one !!!

  10. Anonymous said...

    @Keshav
    Hey I felt blogger beta was kinda idiotic.

    @Gokul
    Yup i do know it. I think he played a major role before giving saint hood to a person. And I have no intentions of entagling myself with the matters concerning the clergy...

  11. Anonymous said...

    na ur blog is fine put some interesting stuffs like what ganiju anna has done na.

Post a Comment